2. Lt. Gen Palvinder Singh Bhalla was recently appointed the head of which organization?
3. If a bank launched a “CASA campaign” , which would be the most probable objective of such campaign?
-To bring in more new customers
4. Who heads the National Integration Council in India?
– Prime Minister
5. 14th September, 1949 Constitution-makers of the country decided to accord the status of Official Language of Union .
6. “Prime Minister’s 15 Point Programme” in India is related to which segments of society?
7. The Integrated Action Plan (IAP) is aimed at bridging the development deficit in the extremely backward areas that are affected by ______.
– Left Wing Extremism
8. ” Maulana Azad National Fellowship scheme” is available in India for the students of?
– 5 Notified Minorities
9. Where are the headquarters of Biodiversity International?
10. The IVFRT project is related to which among the following?
– Immigration (Immigration, Visa and Foreigners Registration & Tracking)
11. “Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan” covers the students from which age groups?
– 14-18 Years
12. In which year, the restructured Twenty Point Programme (TPP) became effective?
13. The “Perform-Achieve-Trade” (PAT) Scheme has been launched for which sectors in India?
14. Recently, India has proposed a special $ 10 Billion Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) fund for which among the following organizations?
15. Which is the fifth generation fighter in being developed by India and Russia?