AGVB Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 279 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 116 Posts
2. Officer (JMG) Scale-I: 99 Posts
3. Officer (MMG) Scale-II – Information Technology: 24 Posts
4. Officer (MMG) Scale-II – Law: 01 Post
5. Officer (MMG) Scale-II – Marketing: 02 Posts
6. Officer (MMG) Scale-II – Agriculture: 17 Posts
7. Officer (MMG) Scale-II – Treasury: 01 Post
8. Officer (MMG) Scale-II – General Banking: 14 Posts
9. Officer (MMG) Scale – III: 05 Posts
Age Limit: For Office Assistant/Officer (JMG) Scale – I: 18-28 years
For Officer (MMG) Scale – II: 21-32 Years
Officer (MMG) Scale – III: Below 40 Years, Age relaxation for reserved categories as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates may see the Advt link
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
Application Fee: RS 250/- for Office Assistant, and Rs 400/- for Officer I/II/III. RS 50/- (Postal charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates, pay fee through challan by down loading challan forms from AGVB website.
For Office Assistant: Challan Form – 01 & For Officer Scale I/II/III: Challan Form – 02
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through http://www.agvbank.co.in website from 14.12.2011-10.01/.2012.
Online Apply Instructions:
1. Candidates should visit http://www.agvbank.co.in website and click on Apply Online.
2. Candidates should fill up the application form correctly, and enter Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan in the application at appropriate place.
3. Candidates should remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
4. Modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and will be allowed only three times
5. Candidates will have to produce Challan copy at time of written test hard copy of the filled in application form along with the required certificates at time of interview
Starting date for Online Apply: 14.12.2011
Last date for Online Apply: 10.01.2012
Dates for fee payment by Challan: 14.12.2011 – 10.01.2012
Written Test dates: For Office Assistant: 12.02.2012
For Officer Scale I/II/III: 19.02.2012
Dates for Downloading Pre-Examination Training Call Letter: For Office Assistant: 20.01.2012 to 28.01.2012
For Officer Scale I/II/III: 25.01.2012 to 04.02.2012
Dates for Downloading Call letters: For Office Assistant: From 30.01.2012 to 10.02.2012
For Officer Scale I/II/III: From 06.02.2012 to 17.02.2012
Last date for Editing Applications: 12.01.2012
Last date for Reprint: 25.01.2012
For More details about educational qualifications, pay scale, online apply, experience and other details click the below links…
Click here for AGVB Recruitment Advt