Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 96 Posts
Name of the posts:
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 58 posts
2. Officer MMG Scale-III: 02 Posts
3. Officer MMG Scale-II: 05 Posts
4. Officer JMG Scale-I: 31 Posts
Age limit: For Office Assistant, JMG Scale I: 18-28 Years, for MMG Scale II: 21-32 Years, and for MMG Scale III: 21-40 Years. Upper age relaxation is as per Govt rules for reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized University in any discipline
Application fee: Rs 500/- for General candidates, Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PC candidates, pay the fee through challan form in any branch of UCO Bank in India in account of 13850210001073, or Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank of Rajasthan in account of 20050210000277.
For Officer Scale-III: UCO Bank/Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank-Challan Form-01
For Officer Scale-II: UCO Bank/Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank-Challan Form-02
For Officer Scale-I: UCO Bank/Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank-Challan Form-03
For Officer Assistant: UCO Bank/Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank-Challan Form-04
Selection procedure: The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the website http://www.jaipurtharbank.in between 14.12.2011 to 10.01.2012. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of registration of the online application.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from the website http://www.jaipurtharbank.in between 14.12.2011 to 10.01.2012.
2. Before apply online, candidates pay the fee in the form of challan downloaded from website between 14.12.2011 to 10.01.2012.
3. Enter Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number of challan in appropriate place on application.
4. Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use
5. The modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration up to 12.01.2012, the modification will be allowed only 3 times.
6. Candidate must bring challan copy, call letter at the time of written test.
Opening date for online registration: 14.12.2011
Closing date for online registration: 10.01.2012
Dates for Fee payment through Challan: 14.12.2011 to 10.01.2012
Last date for Reprint: 25.01.2012.
Last date for Editing Application: 12.01.2012
Date of written examinations:
For Office Assistant: 12.02.2012.
For Officer Scale-III, II, I: 19.02.2012
Dates for Downloading Pre-Examination Training Call Letter:
For Office Assistant: From 20.01.2012 to 28.01.2012
For Officer Scale-III, II, I: From 25.01.2012 to 04.02.2012
Dates for Downloading Call letters:
For Officer Scale I, II and III: From 06.02.2012 to 17.02.2012
For Office Assistant: From 30.01.2012 to 10.02.2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, no. of posts, application fee, selection procedure, last date for receipt of application and other details of Jaipur
Thar Gramin Bank is available at given below link…
Click here for Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank Advt details
Click here for Online Application Form
Click here for Challan forms