Name the Nine scientists who were chosen for the prestigious Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2010 for their achievement in the field of science and technology?
1. Sanjeev Galande of National Centre for Cell Science, Pune (Presently at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune)
2. Shubha Tole of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
3. Dr.Swapan K Pati: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore,
4. Dr.Sandeep Verma, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
5. Dr Umesh Vasudeo Wagmare: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
6. Dr Kalobaran Maiti: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
7. Dr.G K Ananthasuresh, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
8. Dr.Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay of Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
9. Dr.Mitali Mukerji, Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi
The Prize was instituted in 1957 by the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in honour of its founder Director.