1. Name of Post : Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- No. of Vacancies: – 45 (UR-23, SC-07, ST-03, OBC-12)
- Age Limit: – Maximum 27 years; Minimum 18 years (age will be counted as on 31.01.2012)
- Age Relaxation: – Up to 05 years of Max age relaxation benefit will be given to the candidates of SC/ST; 03 years for OBC; 10 years for PH Candidates. In case of ESIC employees, the upper age would be extended up to 40 years.
- Essential Qualification: – Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in any stream from Govt. recognised university are eligible. Working Knowledge of Computer along with proficiency in M.S Office Package and Database are also required.
- Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No. of Posts: – 12 (UR-05, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Limitation of Age: – Candidates upper age should not exceed 25 years mark and lower age should not recede 18 years of mark as on 31.01.2012
- Relaxation of Age: – Upper age relaxation would be admissible as per same parameter, which shown above post.
- Educational Qualification: – Matriculation or equivalent from govt. recognised board
- Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Method of Selection: – On the basis of Written Test followed by Skill Test candidates will be selected for UDC jobs. For selection of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), only written test will be held.
Written Test comprises Multiple Choice Questions. Questions will be asked from Paper of Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence and General Awareness. With in 02 hours of time, candidates have to solve 200 questions (50 questions from each paper).